Three exclusive offers for members
2021-22 Winter season
- Members must opt-in with the Basalt Chamber by September 10, 2021
- Members must redeem discounted Sunlight products by September 16, 2021
About the program
Sunlight Savings Card – $50
Members can purchase the savings card for just $50, a $50 savings off the peak season price (normally $100). With the Saving Card, employees can purchase Sunlight lift tickets for just $45 each, a savings of $30 OFF Sunlight’s peak lift ticket window rate of $75 for the 2021/22 season.
RESTRICTIONS: The Sunlight Savings Card is valid for redemption every day except Dec. 23, 2021 – Jan. 1, 2022, and Feb. 19-21, 2022. This special offer is non-refundable.
HOW IT WORKS: The Sunlight Savings Card is similar to a season pass and includes your photo, meaning only the user can redeem the card for discounted lift ticket purchases. The Savings Card is valid for ONE (1) lift ticket purchase per user, per day.
Sunlight Midweek Pass – $309
Sunny 6-Packs – $269
If your business/organization is interested in any of the Sunlight Mountain Resort discounts above, please follow these directions to gain access to these savings.
STEP 1 | Opt-in
Member takes action
Designate one Chamber Discount Pass representative for the business. This person should be an owner/manager/HR/Payroll person. The designated representative completes the online Chamber registration process to opt-in to the program.
- Complete the pre-verification checklist PRIOR to Step 1.
- READ ME | How To: Opt-in for the discount – While these are the instructions for the Aspen Snowmass program, the process is essentially the same for Step 1.
- Sunlight Mountain Chamber Discount online registration form– for use only by the Chamber Pass Program representative
- Chamber staff will NOT complete the form on behalf of the business.
STEP 2 | Verification of Eligibility
Chamber takes action
Chamber staff reviews the registration, and determines if the member is eligible for the Sunlight Mountain Resort Discount Program.
If the member does NOT MEET the qualifications:
- Chamber staff will contact the Chamber Discount Pass representative to explain the required steps that must be taken in order for the business to be considered eligible. This will delay the overall process.
- Avoid this extra step! – Complete the pre-verification checklist PRIOR to Step 1.
If the member does MEETS the qualifications:
- Chamber staff emails Sunlight Mountain staff that the business is approved, cc:ing the designated Chamber Discount Pass representative for the business. This verification email serves as the required valid Basalt Chamber credentials. It will need to be presented to the Sunlight Ski & Bike Shop for redemption.
- Allow up to two business days for Chamber staff to process the registration form and complete the verification of eligibility for the discount.
- Chamber staff will not verify your eligibility with Sunlight Mountain until the annual membership investment has been made. Pay online.
The Chamber’s role is to verify eligibility for the discount.
The rest of the process is done directly with Sunlight Mountain Resort.
STEP 3 | Pass Selection & Payment
Member takes action
The designated Chamber Discount Pass representative then visits the Sunlight Ski & Bike Shop (309 9th St., downtown Glenwood Springs) to secure the discounted products. Present the Chamber’s email (digital or printed) to verify discount program eligibility. This must be completed by September 16, 2021.
- DO NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE! The last day to access these discounts is September 16, 2021.