In 2018, the Basalt Chamber and its Board of Directors set forth a new strategic plan.
- Drive increased tourism spending to benefit the local economy, focusing on repeat visitors (make Basalt a tradition).
- Establish the Basalt Chamber as THE partner and resource for our members and the business community (“kickass problem solver”).
- Be a catalyst for economic vitality (sustainment of a livable and viable community) in the region.
- Ensure a solid foundation for the organization through good governance, strategic visioning, fiduciary responsibility, best practices and increased efficiency.
- Position the Chamber as a leading professional organization.