During the holiday season, the Chamber’s operations will be modified. NOTE: At this time, the Chamber is a staff of one.
Week of December 21
- December 21 – in the office
- December 22 – remote
- December 23 – in the office
- December 24 – closing/signing off at 1 p.m.
- December 25 – CLOSED, celebrating Christmas
Week of December 28
- December 28-January 1 – CLOSED. The executive director will be unplugging for a bit and will only respond to true emergencies (likely major COVID updates).
Week of January 4
- Regular office hours resume Monday, January 4, 2021
Use of Hack & Grind Coworking
Members of Hack & Grind Coworking will still be able to get access to the space, however drop-ins and punch pass users will need to make a reservation at least 48 hours in advance in order to be granted advance access to the space. New members will be able to join starting in the new year.
- New members can complete the online application, and will be contacted once the Executive Director is back, working remotely.
- All other membership inquires will be addressed in the new year.
- Invoices can now be paid online. NOTE: The invoice # is not required.
- Additional questions can be directed to email@example.com or call (877) 993-3225. NOTE: Our bookkeeper only works one day a week.