This Friday, local public health departments are partnering with HR experts to discuss how employers can best handle staffing related issues during COVID-19. Topics include employee testing, what to do if you have a sick employee and recent state and federal changes to paid sick leave.
While there are two different programs, each in a different county, the HR-related content will be similar between the two webinars. Both will provide value to business owners and managers, answering many of your COVID-related questions. These webinars are recommended to all RFV businesses. Details below.
- Garfield County: Navigating HR during COVID and what businesses need to know about the latest public health orders
- Eagle County: COVID Updates & CO Healthy Families and Workplace Act
Friday, July 31 | 11-11:45 a.m. | Garfield County employers
- A step-by-step process for what a business should do if an employee shows COVID symptoms, where to obtain testing, and when they can return to work.
- Overview of Senate Bill 205; Sick Leave for Employers
- Navigating the Families First Coronavirus Response Act: Employee Paid Leave Rights
- Statewide mask ordinance FAQ’s
- Current Public Health Orders and an overview of what those mean for Garfield County Businesses
Friday, July 31 | 1-2 p.m. | Eagle County employers
Eagle County Employers – Please join us for an update from Eagle County Public Health & Environment Director Heath Harmon and Employers Council Attorney, Dean Harris regarding disease prevention, testing protocols, safety and a review of the new Healthy Families and Workplace Act of Colorado (HFWA). Hollis Dempsey, Eagle County Government HR Director will also be sharing a toolkit for all employers to use. Don’t miss this chance to have our Public Health Director & Employers Council Attorney together at the same time to ask questions.